Message from Ameer-e-AhleSunnat
- Students are the most valuable asset of a country and the future leaders of a nation. If they are trained in Sharī’aĥ and Sunnaĥ, then fear of the Divine and devotion to the Holy Prophet صلی الله تعالیٰعلیهوآله وسلم will prevail everywhere in the society. ان شاء اللہ عزوجل
- “I must strive to reform myself and people of the entire world.” Inculcate this Madani aim in the minds of each child in a manner that they base their life on this Madani aim. Doing this will increase steadily, the Madani activities of Dawat-e-Islami to a great extent ان شاء اللہ عزوجل.
- If you really love your Dawat-e-Islami, then put all your efforts into raising each Madani child into a serious and moral individual, who lives in fear of Almighty Allah, becomes a devotee of the Beloved Prophet صلی الله تعالیٰ علیه وآله وسلم, obeys his parents, practices Qufl-e-Madinah of tongue and eyes, and loves ‘Dawat-e-Islami’.
- Develop a habit of spreading Madani activities of Dawat-e-Islami in your area, study orteach in Madrasa-tul-Madinah for adults daily and submit the booklet of Madani In’amat monthly, under the guidance of Zimmedaran (Dawat-e-Islami’s responsible Islamic brothers of your locality).
- Particularly the Islamic brothers who belong to Jamia-tul-Madinah should undertake a Sunnah-Inspiring travel along with the devotees of Rasul صلی الله تعالیٰ علیه وآله وسلم in the Madani Qafilah of your area, as per the schedule made by Majlis Jamia-ul-Madinah.