Student need to provide all the following documents:
- Completed and signed Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Valid Passport or Permanent Resident Card
- High School Diploma and Transcript (School Report if student is still in High School)
- Letter of Recommendation from Nigran of Dawat-e-Islami for city
- Two recent passport size photos
- Character reference letter
- Transcripts of allschools and college (if any) previously attended
Guidelines for Admission into Jamia-tul-Madinah
- The student should be Sunni and adhere to the correct Islamic beliefs in accordance with the Sunni Suficreed of Ahlus Sunnah.
- The student should be ready to participate in any activity of Dawat-e-Islami, while enrolled in Jamia-tul-Madinah.
- The student should follow the orders from Markazi Shura (central executive board) of Dawat-e-Islami, and the Administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah USA.
- The student should NOT beg for money.
- The student should not be convicted for any misdemeanor or felony.
- The student should follow the guidelines given by the Administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah USA at all times.
- Jamia-tul-Madinah is not responsible for a student leaving the premises without permission.
- The student who is found to have left without permission,will be suspended from attending any classes until such suspension is cancelled by the Administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah USA.
- A minimum of one-week notice is required for any leave of absence greater than 3 days and will require the approval of the principal.
- No outside visitors are allowed to stay in Jamia-tul-Madinah without the permission of Administration.
- A student is not allowed to leave the premises to go to any Programs, Mehfil and or events without the permission of Administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah.
- The students should secure their own belongings. Administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The students will have to attend the Thursday Weekly Congregational Ijtima of Dawat-e-Islami.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required to take the yearly examination. Any student who does not fulfill this criterion will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- A student is required to take all Jamia-tul-Madinah’s examination and Ijtimas. Failure to do so without any notification or permission can result in a suspension.
- To go outside of the Jamia building during break time without permission of the dean is not permissible.
- The administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah has the right to transfer and or suspend any of the students when necessary.
- The administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah has the right to give admission in any of its branches.
- The students will have to follow the Madani Uniform.(Details are given below)
The following are new details about the Madani Uniform.
- Fistful Beard, Imamah of seven colors (Green, Black, White, Smoke Grey, Saffron, Yellow, and striped Red), White Thobe/Kurta halfway down the shin, according to Sunnah.
- Miswak noticeable in the front pocket, and Brown sheet to do veil while sitting, is appreciated.
- Each resident student should have at least three Uniforms.
- Use of tobacco is not be allowed. Failure to abide by this rule could result in suspension or even being expelled.
- Any part-time job, while enrolled at Jamia-tul-Madinah is not allowed until and unless written approval is granted by the Administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah.
- Residing Students are only permitted to meet those family members whose names are mentioned on the admission form.
- Cellphones, Tablets, Laptops or MP3/MP4 devices are not permitted in Jamia-tul-Madinah. In case of need, permission can be taken from Administration of Jamia-tul-Madinah.
Note: The use of Cellphones is not permitted during class and Madani Halqa timings
Conditions for removal from Jamia-tul-Madina
- Any action that contradicts any Islamic ruling, local or federal laws or is against the policies of Dawat-e-Islami will result in the student being expelled from Jamia-tul-Madina.
- If the student does not follow the rules of Jamia-tul-Madina.
- If the student becomes habitual of being absent for more than three days without permission. (If this action is done more than twice, it will be counted as habitual.)
- Damaging any property of Dawat-e-Islami or Jamia-tul-Madina.
- Misbehaving with any of the administration, teachers or employees of Jamia-tul-Madina.
- Being Habitual of fighting or using bad language with anyone on campus and in the residence area.